Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My garden fence is painted red by the previous tenant,how do i remove the paint back to the natural wood?

I had a shed that I tried to wash clean with a power washer. It didnt just clean it, it took the colour off as well. Worth a try.


I suppose it depends if the colour has soaked in, and how many coats it has had over the years.My garden fence is painted red by the previous tenant,how do i remove the paint back to the natural wood?
The amount of work to do this would be more than purchasing new wood. Why not consider repainting with a natural wood color?My garden fence is painted red by the previous tenant,how do i remove the paint back to the natural wood?
Paint stripper and hard work.
You could try paint stripper ,
have you or sombody sand it off :) hope it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment