Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove old glue from a painted wooded table? I need some advice .?

It looks like someone did Ia good repair but got very sloppy and it is found everywhere. I think the glue is a wood glue type being that it is on a wooden table. But the table is a 1930's kitchen table and I don't know how long ago the repair was done.Does anyone know how to remove old glue from a painted wooded table? I need some advice .?
Try getting some ';goof off'; at a paint store and start with small amounts like with a que tip and soften glue to where you can eventually cut it with a knife or putty knife etc . I am assuming you are trying to keep your finish as best as you can on the wood?Does anyone know how to remove old glue from a painted wooded table? I need some advice .?
If you're planning to repaint it, just sand it off.
mineral spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment