Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to clean painted wood flooring?

I just recently painted my living room floor a dark chocolate brown. It's been long enough I think for the paint to set. What should I use to clean the flooring?How to clean painted wood flooring?
Clean them thoroughly with warm water and TSP. I use a regular household mop, warm water and TSP. Clean again with plain water and let dry.


When your floors are clean and dry, make sure there are no paint chips or peeling that needs repair.


Depending on the environment I will use a water based sealer indoors and an oil based sealer for outdoors.How to clean painted wood flooring?
I d never use a mop and water on wood flooring. A light mist of a vinegar / water solution is all thats recommended on any wood floor. this so water and moisture doesn t get down in the flooring and ruin it.. I ve always suggested to my customers to use just a terri cloth head dust mop and go over them. GL
Bona Hardwood floor mop. Its gentle enough to use on it Im pretty sure... If you need more flooring cleaners for this there is a site:


http://www.findanyfloor.com/OnlineFloorS鈥?/a>





it has everything you could possibly ever need for cleaning floors!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment